Candy Bar Hire
Candy Bar Sydney is dedicated to providing custom designed, great looking and even better tasting candy buffet tables.
Every Candy Bar Sydney Package includes:
- Delicious colour themed lollies and chocolates
- Candy Buffet design and layout
- Beautifully decorated glass jars, in all different shapes and sizes.
- Lolly jar labels and ribbon to match your colour scheme
- The candy bar table and tablecloth
- Coloured table runner/material to match colour scheme
- Hire of all accessories and decorations
- Delivery, set up and pack down
- Matching tongs and lolly scoops
- Lolly bags for all your guests
Exciting Upgrades Include:
- White noodle favour box (8 oz) for each guest
- Gourmet macarons in your colour scheme
- Sweet mini cupcakes in your colour scheme
- Rock Candy Swirl Lollipops
- Cake Pops - the latest craze that's proving to be very popular!
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Personalised Chocolate Wrappers: What better way to tie your candy bar to your theme than personalised chocolate wrappers. Have any design printed and wrapped around a delicious chocolate bar and truly impress your guests!
- Personalised Favour Boxes are a great way of saying ‘thanks’ to your guests. To customise yours, we’ll create a sticker with your ‘thank you’ message, that’s colour coordinated to suit the candy buffet. With a ribbon to lock your lollies inside and a tissue paper lining, your guests will be over the moon with their present.
- Chocolate Fountain with Belgian Chocolate, marshmallows, seasonal fruit, skewers and napkins
- Premium Chocolates available eg Ferrero Rocher, Baci, Lindt
- Personalised Rock Candy
- Popcorn, nuts or healthy alternatives also available
To get a personalised quote
We get tons of customer feedback every day and we wanted to show a few
- "Hi Kelly! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to thank you for the incredible job you did for our wedding. The lolly bar was such a hit and looked absolutely incredible. Your attention to detail, talent and dedication ensured it was amazing. Our guests are still talking about the lolly bar ... particularly the Apple Bon Bons!! Thank you again for everything you did to ensure our day was perfect." - Kimberley & Andrew (October 2012)
- "Just wanted to send through massive thanks for the most amazing candy and dessert buffet. It truly looked so good on the night and everyone loved it. The desserts were actually a lot bigger than I had expected! We had left overs which meant I actually got to taste some things which was great. Everyone particularly loved the Crocquenbush!
Will definitely recommend you to anyone in the future for Candy Bars." - Kate & Paul (November 2012)
- "I just want to say a huge thank you for such a beautiful candy bar. It was truly a magical sight to behold when everyone walked into the room. Everyone keeps talking about it how beautiful it was and the great quality of lollies supplied. You are a true professional and lovely person to work with and look forwarding to using your business again in the future." - Denise, Wedding (September 2012)
- "Kelly from Candy Bar Sydney created the most beautiful candy bar for my sons Baptism. She went above and beyond and it turned out better than I ever imagined people are still talking about it!" - Rochelle, Christening, (August 2012)
- "Candy Bar Sydney supported our radio station for an exclusive industry event where our main objective was to WOW our clients, Kelly and the team at Candy Bar Sydney produced quality as well as professionalism bringing this event to life with their candy bar. They were a pleasure to deal with and I will be using their services in future activity and recommending them to others." - Charlene, 96.1 The Edge Radio Station, Launch Party, (July 2012)